SELECT YOUR LOCATION:
Lawry’s Carvery LA Live is closed. Thank you for your loyalty over the years!
Why did the Carvery L.A. Live close?
- Our LA Live operating costs had increased substantially.
- The unfortunate result is that it no longer made good economic sense to stay open.
What will happen to the employees?
- We are helping as many of them as possible to find positions in other Lawry’s restaurants.
- We are assisting in connecting those co-workers who don’t find a new position at Lawry’s to other companies who are hiring.
Where will I go now for my Prime Rib?
- Lawry’s has five other Southern California restaurants that all serve our famous Lawry’s Prime Rib.
- Our original Lawry’s Carvery, South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa has exactly the same great LA Live menu.
- Eight miles north of downtown in Atwater Village, our 97-year-old Tam O’Shanter offers a quick lunch, including hand-carved sandwiches and more, as well as a popular full dinner menu.
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib, Beverly Hills, the destination for prime rib in Los Angeles for the past 80 years, is open for dinner daily. If you’ve never been there, you’re in for a fantastic, one-of-a-kind experience. Delicious prime rib is carved table-side and served from spectacular silver carts!
- You’ll find outstanding fine dining at Five Crowns in Corona del Mar seven nights a week.
- SideDoor, our gastropub located in the same historic building as Five Crowns, offers great craft cocktails and shareable dishes.
Will Lawry’s open other Carvery’s?
- Look for the Carvery’s quick, casual dining “Lawry’s Style” at new locations in the future!
For more information, please contact customer service at 877.529.7984