SELECT YOUR LOCATION:
Our organization was founded in 1922, and Five Crowns opened its doors in 1965. Since then, the Frank family has consistently provided our own special brand of luxurious comfort food to generations of guests.
Needless to say, we’re glad to welcome guests back for an extraordinary dining experience. We have taken our time to carefully develop protocols that safeguard guests and co-workers alike, in accordance with CDC guidelines and executive orders issued by Governor Newsom
What You Can Expect
The next time you dine with us, you’ll notice a few changes. While some are temporary, our commitment to your health and safety are constant:
- Reservations are Required. Fewer than half our tables are available at any given time, so expect an exclusive experience.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. We will have hand sanitizer stations for your use, and we encourage you to wear a face mask out of consideration for other diners. Co-workers will wash their hands more frequently and will be wearing face masks.
- Your table will not be preset upon your arrival. To minimize exposure, all silverware will be rolled in napkins. Dishes and glassware will be brought after you’re seated. Condiments, including Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Pepper, will be in single-serving ramekins.
- Menus will be viewable on your smartphone or, if you prefer, we will have single-use paper menus that are discarded after each use.
- You’ll have more space. We will be staggering tables to keep parties spaced apart. Co-workers will do their best to stay six feet away from you and will minimize tableside contact.
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible. We won’t be using check carriers and you’ll sign your check with a single-use pen.
- We are expanding efforts to keep surfaces sanitized. Booths, tables, chairs, and all high-touch surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, handles, and faucets are being cleaned with increased frequency.
What We Request
In addition, we have a few common-sense health and safety practices to ask of our guests that will help everyone to be part of the solution:
- Don’t dine out if you have any symptoms. This includes a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing. If you do, please stay home and take advantage of our delivery service.
- Maintain social distance. Keep six feet between you and other diners. It’s considerate and helps minimize risks.
- Wash your hands. When you arrive, take a moment to wash your hands or use one of our hand sanitizer stations. Our co-workers are washing their hands with increased frequency, too.
- Face masks are highly recommended. We encourage you to wear a face mask out of consideration for other diners. All Five Crowns co-workers will also be wearing face masks.
- For safety, no outside food, beverages, or non-essential personal items will be allowed such as bottles of wine, birthday cakes, desserts, balloons and presents
Our Commitment to You
Five Crowns has always been committed to exceptional hospitality. We’re proud that we were able to bring back many of our co-workers, and they are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe who walks through our doors.
When you’re ready to dine with us, be assured that we will celebrate the occasion with the luxurious comfort food you’ve always known us for.
On behalf of every Five Crowns co-worker, we sincerely look forward to serving you.
Richard R. Frank
Third-Generation Chief Executive Officer