SELECT YOUR LOCATION:
Lawry’s The Prime Rib was founded in 1938 as America emerged from the Great Depression. Since then, the Frank family has consistently provided our own special brand of luxurious comfort food to generations of guests.
Needless to say, we look forward to welcoming you back as the stay-at-home order lifts. We have taken our time to carefully develop protocols that safeguard guests and co-workers alike, in accordance with CDC guidelines and executive orders issued by Governor Abbott.
What You Can Expect
The next time you dine with us, you’ll notice a few changes. While some are temporary, our commitment to your health and safety are constant:
- Reservations are highly recommended as we may not be able to accommodate walk-in guests in order to maintain social distancing. Fewer than half are available at any given time, so expect an exclusive experience.
- Self-parking will reduce contact. When you pull into our parking lot, an attendant will take your name. Your vehicle is your personal waiting room, and we will call or text as soon as your table is available. As you enter the restaurant, we have taken measures to minimize touchpoints and exposure to other diners.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. We will have hand sanitizer stations for your use, and we encourage you to wear a face mask out of consideration for other diners. Co-workers will wash their hands more frequently, will be wearing face masks, and will have daily temperature checks.
- Your table will be set upon your arrival. To minimize exposure, all silverware will be rolled in napkins. Dishes and glassware will be brought after you’re seated. Condiments, including Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Pepper, will be in single-use ramekins.
- Menus will be viewable on your smartphone or, if you prefer, we will have single-use paper menus that are discarded after each use.
- You’ll have more space. Our aisles have always been extra wide, and we will be staggering tables to keep parties spaced apart. Co-workers will do their best to stay six feet away from you and will minimize tableside contact. Our Famous Spinning Bowl Salad will be spun six feet from your table, and our silver carts will be stationed at least six feet from dining tables.
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible. We won’t be using check carriers and you’ll sign your check with a single-use pen.
- We are expanding efforts to keep surfaces sanitized. Booths, tables, chairs, and all high-touch surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, handles, and faucets are being cleaned with increased frequency.
What We Request
In addition, we have a few common-sense health and safety practices to ask of our Dallas guests that will help everyone to be part of the solution:
- Don’t dine out if you have any symptoms. This includes a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing. If you do, please stay home and take advantage of our delivery service.
- Maintain social distance. Keep six feet between you and other diners. It’s considerate and helps minimize risks.
- Wash your hands. When you arrive, take a moment to wash your hands or use one of our hand sanitizer stations. Our co-workers are washing their hands with increased frequency, too.
- Face masks are required. All the Lawry’s co-workers will be wearing one.
Our Commitment to You
Lawry’s has always been committed to exceptional hospitality. We’re proud that we were able to bring back many of our Dallas co-workers, and they are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe who walks through our doors.
When you’re ready to dine with us, be assured that we will celebrate the occasion with the luxurious comfort food you’ve always known us for.
On behalf of every Lawry’s co-worker, we sincerely look forward to serving you.
Richard R. Frank
Third-Generation Chief Executive Officer
Hours of Operation:
- Reservations-Only Dining:
- Monday- Friday 11 AM–2 PM
- Sunday–Thursday 5–8 PM
- Friday – Saturday 5 – 9 PM
- Sunday 11 AM – 2:30 PM
- Curbside Pickup & Local Delivery:
- Lunch 11 AM–2 PM
- Monday- Sunday
- Dinner 5–8 PM