SELECT YOUR LOCATION:
Since our opening, the Frank family has consistently provided our own special brand of luxurious comfort food to generations of guests.
Needless to say, we look forward to welcoming you back as the stay-at-home order lifts. We have taken our time to carefully develop protocols that safeguard guests and co-workers alike, in accordance with CDC guidelines and executive orders issued by Governor Newsom.
What You Can Expect
The next time you dine with us, you’ll notice a few changes. While some are temporary, our commitment to your health and safety are constant:
- Fewer than half our tables are available at any given time.
- Face masks are highly recommended. We encourage you to wear a face mask out of consideration for other diners. All Five Crowns co-workers will also be wearing face masks.
- As you enter the restaurant, we have taken measures to minimize touchpoints and exposure to other diners.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Co-workers will wash their hands more frequently and will be wearing face masks.
- Condiments, including Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Pepper, will be in single-serving ramekins.
- Menus will be viewable on your smartphone or, if you prefer, we will have single-use paper menus that are discarded after each use.
- You’ll have more space. We will stagger tables to keep parties spaced apart. Co-workers will do their best to stay six feet away from you.
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible. We won’t be using check carriers and you’ll sign your check with a single-use pen.
- We are expanding efforts to keep surfaces sanitized. Booths, tables, chairs, and all high-touch surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, handles, and faucets are being cleaned with increased frequency.
What We Request
In addition, we have a few common-sense health and safety practices to ask of our guests that will help everyone to be part of the solution:
- Don’t dine out if you have any symptoms. This includes a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing. If you do, please stay home and take advantage of our delivery service.
- Maintain social distance. Keep six feet between you and other diners. It’s considerate and helps minimize risks.
- Wash your hands. When you arrive, take a moment to wash your hands or use one of our hand sanitizer stations. Our co-workers are washing their hands with increased frequency, too.
- Wear a face mask. Out of consideration for others, face masks are required in the restaurant whenever you’re not seated at your table. All Carvery co-workers will also be wearing face masks.
- For safety, no outside food, beverages, or non-essential personal items will be allowed such as bottles of wine, birthday cakes, desserts, balloons, and presents.
Our Commitment to You
Lawry’s Carvery has always been committed to exceptional hospitality. We’re proud that we were able to bring back many of our co-workers, and they are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe who walks through our doors.
When you’re ready to dine with us, be assured that we will celebrate the occasion with the luxurious comfort food you’ve always known us for.
On behalf of every Carvery co-worker, we sincerely look forward to serving you.
Richard R. Frank
Third-Generation Chief Executive Officer
Located on Level Two,
Next to Macy's Men's Store
Hours of Operation:
- Open for takeout
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Thanksgiving: 11 am-6 pm
Christmas Eve: 11 am – 5 pm
New Year’s Day: 11 am-6 pm