SELECT YOUR LOCATION:
Be among the first to enjoy our classic Lawry’s experience in The Silver Cart Terrace. The same delicious menu and warm hospitality offered under the summer stars.
Needless to say, we’re glad to welcome guests back for an extraordinary dining experience. We have taken our time to carefully develop protocols that safeguard guests and co-workers alike, in accordance with CDC guidelines and executive orders issued by Governor Newsom.
What You Can Expect
The next time you dine with us, you’ll notice a few changes. While some are temporary, our commitment to your health and safety are constant:
- Reservations are required in order to maintain social distancing.
- Face masks are required. Please support healthy dining out for everyone by bringing your own mask from home and wearing it any time you’re not seated at your table.
- Valet Parking Only. Self park is available at the garage next door or metered on La Cienega Blvd.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. We will have hand sanitizer stations for your use, and we encourage you to wear a face mask out of consideration for other diners. Co-workers will wash their hands more frequently and will be wearing face masks.
- Your table will be set upon your arrival. To minimize exposure, all silverware will be rolled in napkins. Dishes and glassware will be brought after you’re seated. Condiments, including Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Pepper, will be in single-serving ramekins.
- Menus will be viewable on your smartphone or, if you prefer, we will have single-use paper menus that are discarded after each use.
- Tables will be spaced six feet apart. Co-workers will do their best to stay six feet away from you and will minimize tableside contact.
- We are currently limiting dining experiences to two hours. This allows us time to thoroughly sanitize and prepare for each reservation. Thank you in advance for understanding. Please contact us if you are interested in an extended experience
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible. We won’t be using check carriers and you’ll sign your check with a single-use pen.
- We are expanding efforts to keep surfaces sanitized. Tables, chairs, and all high-touch surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, handles, and faucets are being cleaned with increased frequency.
What We Request
In addition, we have a few common-sense health and safety practices to ask of our Beverly Hills guests that will help everyone to be part of the solution:
- Don’t dine out if you have any symptoms. This includes a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing. If you do, please stay home and take advantage of our delivery service.
- Maintain social distance. Keep six feet between you and other diners. It’s considerate and helps minimize risks.
- Wash your hands. When you arrive, take a moment to wash your hands or use one of our hand sanitizer stations. Our co-workers are washing their hands with increased frequency, too.
- Wear a face mask. Out of consideration for others, face masks are required in the restaurant whenever you’re not seated at your table. Our co-workers will also be wearing face masks.
- For safety, no outside food, beverages, or non-essential personal items will be allowed such as bottles of wine, birthday cakes, desserts, balloons and presents.
Our Commitment to You
Lawry’s has always been committed to exceptional hospitality. We’re proud that we were able to bring back many of our co-workers, and they are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe who walks through our doors.
When you’re ready to dine with us, be assured that we will celebrate the occasion with the luxurious comfort food you’ve always known us for.
On behalf of every Lawry’s co-worker, we sincerely look forward to serving you.
Richard R. Frank
Third-Generation Chief Executive Officer