Lawry's Code of Ethics
In the conduct of our business, we are and will continue to be guided by the following
principles and ethics:
- We will be fair and truthful in our relations with our customers, our shareholders,
our co-workers, our suppliers and the public at large.
- We will be forthright and honest in all our dealings and relationships.
- We will be enlightened, aware of and responsive to the changing world in which we
- We will be a responsible and exemplary citizen and a constructive member of the
various communities of which we are a part.
- We will constantly strive to improve upon all that we do.
- We will conduct our business in a manner which will enable us to take pride in our
efforts and in the products and services which we provide.
- We will act in a manner which will earn the respect and esteem of all concerned.
- We regard as imperative the financial success, stability and growth of our business
in consonance with these principles.